Jessika & Tyre had the sweetest holiday inspired engagement session last weekend! When I first talked to Jessika about her engagement session, she had the wonderful idea for a Christmas inspired shoot. I absolutely loved this idea because Christmas is one of my favorite holidays! There is something about the cold weather and sipping hot cocoa that makes me feel all cozy inside.
We decided that the Renaissance shopping area would be the perfect location for this type of session. One of the best parts about this location is that there was already beautiful Christmas decor throughout the area. Jessika also made the cutest sign to be used during the session that I thought was so adorable. I definitely look forward to capturing this couple’s wedding next Fall! Here are some of my favorites from their session!
- Haleigh & Saleem | A Stylish Engagement Session at Tougaloo College
- Taylor & Roderick | A Summer Engagement Session at The King Edward Hotel & The Mississippi Civil Rights Museum
- Constance & Rodney | A Lovely Summer Engagement Session at Flowood Nature Park
- Latoya & Earnest | A Sweet Summertime Engagement Session
- Aleia & Seth | A Sweet Springtime Engagement Session