Investing in a personal branding photography session is so important for your business, but do you know how to get the most out of your photos once you receive them? In today’s blog post, I am sharing all the ways you can utilize your personal branding photos because…who wants to pay $$$$ for photos to just let them sit on a hard drive? Below are some of my favorite ways that you can use your personal branding photos to grow and up level your business and brand.
7 Ways To Utilize Your Personal Branding Photos
- Profile Pictures – One of the first things people notice is your photo. Go ahead and update all of your social media platforms with a professional headshot from your branding session. You want to make sure your profile picture is professional, clear (just say no to the blurry profile pictures), and tasteful.
- Website & Blog – All of my Branding Photography and Brand Strategy clients have used their personal branding photos on their websites and blogs. Use your images to make your website & blog stand out. There is no place on your website for blurry, low quality images.
- Social Media – To make a long story short, your social media feed needs to look as professional as you are portraying your business to be. You can create all the wonderful content in the world, but if you do not have quality photos to match the content you are creating, you are wasting your time! There…I said it! Of course you can use your cell phone for some of your photos (I recommend this to my clients all the time), but you want to have some professional, quality photos to mix in there too.
- Marketing – Personal branding photos are great for creating marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, and posters for your business.
- Business Cards – Have you thought about using a photo of yourself on your business cards? If so, grab one of your branding photos. This is a perfect way for people to remember the face behind the business.
- Newsletter – Newsletters are a great way to share information about your business & brand. Your images can be used to help promote the products and services that your business has to offer.
- Books & Digital Products – I have had authors to use their headshots for their books, and if you are selling digital products, you can use your images within the content of the product that you are selling.
I hope this list inspires you to start using your photos to their full potential. If you would like more information about my Personal Branding Services, click here!